Our life is full of wonders. You never know what may happen with you today or tomorrow and what a nice surprise life may bring to you.
For everything looked like an adventure - and I just love adventures! - I decided to accept the award and fulfill the necessary conditions. I give my thanks to Anastasia for that opportunity! 🙂
What is Liebster Award?
I suppose, you ask yourself what is the Liebster Award? This award was created by the blogger The Global Aussie in 2011. It is a virtual award, it exists only on the internet and is given by bloggers to other bloggers.Liebster" in German means "nicest, sweetest, kindest, dearest, beloved, valued". This means, the bloggers nominate their favourite bloggers who also nominate their favourite bloggers, continuing the chain. The award's purpose is to intoduce people many different cool blogs and their authors, if I understood it correctly.
The rules of the Liebster Award
If you decide to accept the award, you'll have to follow the rules below:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to his/her blog on your blog.
2. Display your award on your blog. You may choose the pictures here.
3. Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
4. Provide 10 facts about yourself.
5. Answer the 11 questions I have made up for you.
6. Prepare your own 11 questions for those bloggers who you nominate.
7. Nominate from 5 to 11 favourite blogs.
8. List these rules in your post, you may also give a link to the original post .
9. After you have published this post, inform the people/blogs that you nominated them for The Liebster Award.
10. Leave the link to your post about The Liebster Award on the official site official Liebster Award announcement, in order to become an official participant of the competition. One who comes up with the most creative and unique question may win the price.
What makes me so passionate about blog posting?
Actually, I became a blogger quite unexpectedly for myself. I cannot say I read many blogs and certainly I didn't have thoughts about becoming a blogger. There was time when I was very fond of cross-stitching. Unfortunately, currently my hobby stepped aside. But back then I used to like reading blogs about handicraft and most of all I liked the pictures of the works. Part of me wanted to do the same - share my works and processes with others, organize the joint projects and even competitions.
I have tried to open a blog on Live Journal, but it was quite a failure. Although, it still hangs there somewhere. Later, I joined one Russian group on Facebook "All about Finland" where I started reading posts about life, job, study and other things in Finland. And then one day the founder of the group suggested me to run a blog on their website intofinland.ru. I thought: Why not? - and I agreed. This is how the blog "Handicraft - the world I live in" came to life.
But very soon I started writing about everything I wanted to: handicraft, different events, my thoughts. I realized, that the content and the blog's name don't match. This is when I started thinking about the creation of a standalone blog. That is how the Scanner's BLOGnote was born.
I fell in love with blogging from the beginning, except for my failure on Live Journal. I remembered how I used to like writing the stories and tales in my childhood. Writing texts captured me and now I cannot stop. There is also another reason. As we moved to Finland and all our relatives and close friends stayed in Estonia, all our communication reduced to phonecalls, social networking and infrequent meetings. Often I had to tell about the same thing several times different people. And I certainly didn't often remember who and what I told about. The idea to write about thing on the blog seemed to be great, because then everybody can read my stories, and I don't have to repeat the same thing several times. 🙂
What I also like is that blog is a some sort of a personal diary where I can write all my thoughts and happenings, It gives me strength and selfconfidence. I feel happy about my blog. Thanks to blogging I met so many nice and interesting people, I tried things that I wouldn't try before. I became more active and more social. And this is wonderful!
10 facts about me
1. Sometimes I talk in my sleep in foreign languages.
2. I started school when I was 6. Writing was quite difficult for me as well as counting.
3. I have studied 9 languages in my life, but I learnt to speak and write fluently only 5 of them. 🙂
4. I have the bachelor degree in law, and I am also unaccomplished interpreter.
5. At school I used to have a nickname Miss Butterfly.
6. I like to watch thrillers, horror-movies and fantasy.
7. There was time when I was interested in Tarot.
8. I've been drinking tea without sugar for the 15 years.
9. I adore boardgames. My favourite game is "Arkham Horror", I even have a dream to organize a game evening when everybody will dress up like the characters of that game.
10. When I was about 10 years old, I nearly drowned. I was saved by my classmate's father.
You may read other 10 facts about me in my post "About author", I didn't write the same facts on purpose.🙂
11 questions from the author of the blog "Multi-culty" Anastasia Eliseeva
1. The word and the colour of the year 2019?
The word is "growth" and the colour...may it be white.
2. The funniest mistake that you ever made?
One time at the first grade we went to the theatre with whole class and our teacher. It was winter. We changed our shoes inside the theatre. After the performance we had to dress up and return to school. I got outside and only then realized that I forgot to change my shoes back to outer boots.🙂
3. If you had a chance, what supernatural ability you would like to get?
The ability to freeze the time.
4. If your blog was a movie, how would you call it and who would you ask to play in it?
"Crazy weekdays, or how to do everything" with Sandra Bullok playing the main role.
5. Who is the perfect reader of your blog?
Someone who loves me. 🙂
6. What have you learnt from blogging?
Be a writer, an editor, a corrector and a promoter. I also learnt how to deal with "trolls".
7. A book or a movie? Why?
A book. Because I can touch it, I can smell it, I can hear the sound when I change the pages. I can plunge into story entirely. Only when I am reading, I become a monotasker.
8. Continue the sentence: Success is ...
...throwing "5" and "6" on the dice when you play the "Arkham Horror" (boardgame).🙂
9. If you met a genie what three wishes would you make?
1. Peace in the whole world. 2. Every single child to have loving parents who would spend the time with them. 3. Inner peace.
10. Favourite city and the country where you want to return?
Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Paris and Estonia.
11. A plain or a ship?
The blogs I nominate for the Liebster Award
1. Anna Vydysh and her blog «Cozy home« about how to make your home cozy and make your life easier by using lifehacks. I learned a lot from Anna about planning and cleaning which helps me in cleaning home and maintaining order.
2. Tatiana Zhdanova and her blog «My life testdrive» about how to find courage to step forward to the changes. Currently, Tatiana lives in Asia, therefore, she also writes about her life there. It is also very interesting to read. Tatiana also organizes interesting maraphones for those who feels stuck and wants to understand who the one is and what the one wants from ones life.
3. Elena Belle and her blog «The country where shines aurinko« on an informational website about Finland. Elena writes very nicely about the country, about events and places that are worth visiting. She is pretty sure that it cannot be boring in Finland, and I agree with her.
4. Julia Lazareva and her designer's blog, it hasn't any specific name. Julia Lazareva has her own handicraft studio where she creates real masterpieces. She makes greeting cards, albums and accesories. She writes about her work on the blog. Julia is my source of inspiration and she is as a guiding star for me. I wish some day to achieve her level.
5. Uliana Kucherenko and her photoblog. Unfortunately, I cannot give the link for the blog is currently under reconstruction, but I couldn't not to name her. I like her photos and I like the photowalks that Uliana organizes every month.
6. And finally, Anastasia Eliseeva with her blog "Multi-culty". I know that it is against the rules to nominate the one who nominated you, but as I like to say sometimes: the rules are for breaking them. Anastasia has a wonderful blog about Prague and Czech Republic in general. I like how she writes, every post is so exciting. Besides stories about Czech and its culture, Anastasia also gets interviews from other bloggers who live in different countries, introducing her readers different cultures.
My 11 questions for my nominates
1. A cat or a dog?
2. If it was possible to go to some planet of our Solar system, where would you go?
3. Do you have a favourite book? Which?
4. Who you wanted to become when you were a child?
5. You are about to start one mystical quest. What book or movie character would you like to take with you?
6. What do you believe in?
7. If it was possible to turn into a fantastic beast, who would you choose?
8. What do you do when you feel tired and you want to get some rest?
9. What is your source of inspiration?
10. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
11. You were suggested to experience something knew: descent to Mariana Trench or fly to space, what would you choose and why?
I thank once again Anastasia Eliseeva for the nomination, I really liked answering her questions and making up mine. Hopefully, the ones I chose will also come along with it for I really want to know their answers.🙂
If you are not yet subscribed for my neswletter, there is a chance below. Welcome to the Scanner's BLOGnote! I don't write my subscribers too often, but when I do, I do it from the bottom of my heart and sincerely.